Feb 8, 2009

Judy and I are enjoying our vacation together. We are now in Mobile, Alabama. It is summer here... summer for us anyway. Tomorrow will be my 56th birthday and we will be boarding the "Holiday" Ship on the Carnival Cruise liner heading for Mexico. It is a five day cruise. Next week, we will be joining our friends, Alan and Pat Willis in Gatlinberg, Tennessee. We anticipate being home again on the 20th.

Remember us in your prayers. Pray for our spiritual renewal. We are full of praise for all of the things God has blessed us with in Muskegon. It will be wonderful returning home again. God bless. -Jerry

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday dad! I will be thinking of you all day. I am looking forward to you both coming back home. My girls missed staying the night at your house tonight. Love you both and I will be praying for you.

Bev said...

Happy Birthday! Our church is in good hands (God's hands), so everything is awesome. All of us miss you. Do enjoy this time away. Bev

Anonymous said...

love you pastor depoy
-Kali<3