Jan 12, 2009

I asked the Muskegon Chronicle not to publish my editorial. Although, I believe the words that I have written to be true, many people in this world are not interested in the truth. The truth doesn't really matter to them. The article would only bring to the Chronicle one more reason to give the enemy something to scream "crucify" about.

I also realize that someone might interpret these comments of that of an angry Father. Although I do not deny my anger, I do not want to be an angry person. God cannot flow through a bitter vessel. God has put within my a heart a resolve to believe that Romans 8:28 is true. It was written for me.

3 comments:

Lois said...

Jerry, thank you for sharing these prescious thoughts with me.
Lois

Sandie said...

We are glad that you retracted your letter.
It would have given Satan much to be busy about.
You are in our prayers!

Dave said...

Jerry, You do not know of me, but Jerry and Jamie do. I am so sorry to hear of the judges actions. I would like very much to visit Jerry. Pleae let Jamie know, both Jerry and Jamie know how to get ahold of me I am from Lansing. I have meet with Jerry and Jamie in the last few months. And have talked with him just this past week.
God Speed,
Dave