Jan 15, 2009

Please read these thoughts expressed by my son on his blog... I am so proud of him... JLD

1.15.2009

An Insert from Jerry's Letter
...If I can let my life be a sermon, I wantto proclaim, "Even there, in the depths of despair,in the filth of my sin, in the hurt of betrayal,and the sting of death-love still wins."Love is stronger than hate. Grace is deeper thanmy sin. Forgiveness is the new liberation. Mercy is the musicthat stirs us to dance. The resurrection is the dominanttheme of my life. There is nothing, nobody, nowhere,that can separate me from the love of God in Christ Jesus!
Posted by Jerry DePoy Jr. at 9:27 PM
1.14.2009

Part of a Letter to Jamie
Someone talks loudly across the room... "Hey, I remember you...you picked me up in downtown Muskegon Heights, bought me groceries, and then gave me a ride home."Love wins.
Posted by Jerry DePoy Jr. at 10:17 PM
1.08.2009

Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing.
What can separate us from the love of God, in Christ Jesus?
Posted by Jerry DePoy Jr. at 10:10 AM 4 comments

No comments: